Welcome to our New FamilyWorks Mobile Web Page!
FamilyWorks, a Food Bank and Family Center, nourishes and strengthens individuals and families by connecting people with support, resources and community.
Our Food Bank maintains continued commitment with our partners to provide high-quality nutritious food, and a consistent variety of fresh produce to our valued customers.
Hours Of Operation:
- Tuesday 12 pm – 2 pm
- Thursday 3 pm – 6 pm
- Friday 11 am – 1 pm
Our Family Center is a multi-lingual, family focused program, offering customized support with parenting classes, playgroups, employment advice, single parent support groups, teen parenting classes, computer tutoring and family advocacy.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday 9:30 – 12 pm
- Tuesday 9:30 – 5 pm
- Wednesday 9:30 – 5 pm
- Thursday 9:30 – 5 pm
- Friday 9:30 – 3 pm
FamilyWorks’ Family Resource Center and Food Bank are located at:
1501 N. 45th St.
Driving from North and South on Interstate 5:
– Take exit 169, N 45th Street ramp.
– Turn west on N 45th Street and go 3/4 mile to Woodlawn Ave. N.
– FamilyWorks is on the left. Parking is available behind the building.
– Get door-to-door driving directions
– We are on both the 44 and 16 Metro bus lines.
– Plan your trip via Metro Online